Tuesday, June 22, 2010

American Water Heaters

It is my personal opinion that American Water Heaters are the best conventional water heaters on the market today. I have been in the plumbing wholesale business for over 10 years. I have sold every brand water heater there is. I am currently co-owner of a small private plumbing wholesaler just outside of metro Atlanta. We have had this water heater line for over two years and have had a defective rate of less than a 1/4 of a percent. I find it hard to believe that when tragedy strikes and a water heater fails, all of a sudden everyone is an expert on water heaters. Just because you go online and a contractor says, "We only install brand X because its the very best". Maybe that is the only brand sold in that area. Maybe the contractor is cut off from the supply house and is using brand X because its the only one he can get. I am informing people of this for obvious reasons. There is a brand X that comes highly recommended from several different sources, but currently is experiencing very bad problems. American had a problem with a gas valve that Robert Shaw manufactured 8 years ago. I strongly recommend anything this company manufactures. I have seen their facility first hand and will always stand behind their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment